Friday, July 07, 2006

2day kinda sucked in a way
firstly,I 4GOT 2 BRING THE MORAL PROJECTS PHOTOS!!!!!!!!!! wic must b like,handed in by 2DAY.my god damn..laa..i dunno how the hell i 4gotten 2 bring n had 2 call my aunt 2 bring summore it oso is li yoke,ashvina n xinpin photos oso
means tat if i dun bring the pics they cant do their project
n secondly,oso mr moore got pissed again 2day cos i dun understand a thing he is saying
he probably tinks i got an IQ of a total zero or sumthing
tat i m ssooo blur n sooo damn stupid to undersatnd anything
creep out of choir oso 2day
prayed tat ms grace wont notice
cos my club is way more important than 1 choir practice
hope she understands that
n i realise that i've been living for other ppl not for myself
i dunno but it hit me 2day tat i do not think abot myself much n didn really think abot my hobbies,dislikes etc.....
and bugger...i don't tink i can stand my parents anymore grr........

No comments: