Saturday, February 10, 2007

Event: Charity Bazaar /Grace farewell party
Time: 10 th February
Charity Bazaar
So anyway yersterday was the charity bazaar and it was erm..."cold" cos very little people show up and it is such a waste cos they hav a lot of chaep and great food and oso very cheap books.i donated like 1 whole chunk of my pre-school books n all of them was only sold for rm1!!! how very insulting and oso donated a lot of enid blyton book.and there's tis rich kid who donated lord of the rings and its only sold for rm 5 per book!!! my gosh sooo cheap cos 3 years ago i paid 30 bucks for 1 LOTR books!!!!
then spent the day there helping out at first at the cordial store den in charge of the pizza store.My gosh they have like 1 whole tong of cordial and not even a quarter was sold.poor things. have 2 dump the cordial.lesson of the day is :do not sell cordial.and the pizza store was ok cos manage to sell off the whole thing and rich kid weekiat bought like 1 whole box of pizza.makes my life easier as i can get off early.not very sure of d total profit but best-selling thing would be the floats followed by the nasi lemak and then the pizza store!!! ^^ although its not my group comm serve project but i feel happy i actually support pikyin tey all and actually do something.and 1 ironic thing was that the cordial store was rite nxt to the float store (izuru was in charge of it) and elaine the lecturer was asking izuru to shut up cos his float store was selling soo well wile the cordial was barely noticeable by people.and izuru was screaming away promoting floats wic recive great response.elaine was partially in charge of cordial.
the there were many other great food like hui wen's sushi,ermm there were french fries,pancakes,banana cakes,brownies etc.and the watermelon soo CHEAP my god 4 slices of big chunks of watermelon was 1 buck!!! so bloody CHEAP.and imagine 1 whole watermelon was rm 10.so like total profit can t even cover the costs.but hehe fter i bought them they raise the price so hahah i got the last 4 chunks of cheap watermelon!!! ^^ and i bought this 5 great books for a total of 8 bucks!!! ^^ i love charity sales but they should do more promotion cos like very little people turn up.i HOPE my group basketball tournament wouldnt be this "cold" *prays*
n i heard colourin contest gor only 18 participants.=.=
Grace farewell party
ok den fterwards rite fter the charity bazaar i go to grace hse!! leonard fetch me there since he lives there oso n on the way FIRST TIME in my life we got hold back by the police.cos apprently we were speeding 93km/h in a 85km/h lane.=.= omg sweatness laa just 8km/h extra only rite wth seriously scary laa FIRST TIME in my life i witness somthin like tis cos usually when i go wiv my parents my dad drives like 100++km/h oso didn kena anythin.scarriiiii
den reach grace hse den sleep n jus hang about then party sort of started and i met up wiv frens tat i didn see for a very loonnngg time.namely ms sue ching who cut short her hair n oso ms michelle who STRAIGHTENED her hair (excuse me,michelle,who told me last time not to straightened my hair wan arr???) and ee ching wiv a short hair do.my gosh soo loong nvr see them liao i MISSED them laa den play ping pong n take random photos in random places.soo lonng nvr talk to them make me missed the moments n memories in sec skl n all.n grace wore this babydoll thing cos its supposed 2 b a fancy dressed thing n i brought my apron to fancy-dressed as a cook.but d rest didn bother so i threw off my apron.den erm we eat lorr tey got catering ppl ate nasi minyak n rendang n bla bla.den play d flour game wen evry1 start randomly throwin flour at each other n i dunno who started the whole water balloon fight thing n grace took out a HOSE to spray at us.but i didn kena :P den dunno who was throwin this mini water balloon n i didn wear my specs so i thought it was a huge water balloon n actually sort of scream n cover myself,2 d amusement of others,wen d mini water ballon drop in front of me only i realise that its a super mini water ballooon.=.=
den went home lorr when my dad arrive n later only i realise i LEFT my jeans,cap n apron at grace's hse.*smack head*reach home at 10 sumthing n i m exhausted.

No comments: