Sunday, July 15, 2007

Love Letters
i'm not a good verbal communicator so i shall type it all down here
To: my close frens pls read this tere r certain msgs i need 2 convey n u guys r a great bunch of people
To: Michelle
i know back then if i m absent there would be sum1 named michelle hu will ask "where's chiching?" thanx for temanin me n tryin 2 give me all those love advice n always bear wiv me wile i tease n bully u n manja-ing u thats my character lorr i memang sampat wann cant help it hahhaha
To: Grace
graceee so long nvr called ur name already 4 months u know sumtimes i actually forgotten that u r in germany n called ur handphone number hahha *smacks head* hahhaha a lot of times wen i want 2 go camping or mountain climbing i feel like calling you but yet you are sumwhere nvm i need 2 say this tat day at the lrt station wen we parted i didnt reveal my true emotions graces pls understand n i know u will that i dun reveal my expressions much i cannot say stuff like michelle like tat n say "i missed you" n stuff so openly but pls understand that tat day although my face is expressionless n stoned like i actually feel more than that n jus want 2 say u remember last yr wen 2 of us u me n michelle were in secret recipe talkin n stuff that that time i actually feel so..how 2 say i can feel the whole bond thing n i finally understand what frenship is like cos that day i feel really happy like i feel really like myself n that tere are ppl hu accepeted me and wanted 2 listen 2 what i have 2 say.n i know that type of bond is very hard 2 come by really n you are the only person i can spend hours talkin honestly and one of the few people i really trusted like that time i sleepover ur hse n we talk till 4 sumtin in d mornin anyway arigato ne for listenin 2 me all this years n helpin me so much n give me so much advice cos u are the one that teaches me all the psychological stuff n all the philosophical stuff so now i can finally stand on my own n make my own judgements.hontou ni arigato ne for evrytin n stay true 2 urself graces n nvr let others to influenced you although its easier said than done.n do remmeber that u have a fren rite here.
To:Beve
gomene.i didnt know that u cared i thought u had moved on i thought u have more people to care about last day of school for u thanx for making sure u did say bye i did get the msg i understand wat u tried 2 say i did T.T that day i ddint know u really cared until u get hurt sorrryy n now i pledged 2 try 2 care back arigato ne for caring n for keeping 4mot 2geter u r still an important fren to me n arigato oso cos last time u r d one hu tried 2 push me out of my shell i aprreciate it really thanx 4 d stuff u bought for me last yr d piggy key chain its till with me but its broken soweee n u do make good judgements n give great advice if i m goin 2 nottingham malaysia i can go 2 england 2 yrs later ^^
To:Li yoke
form 4 was fun honestly it was one of my best skl yrs cos i remember we were larfin everyday like mad horses n i still can remember the time wen u brought choc milshake n we drink it in class summore it was fun n thanx for evrytin thanx for makin it a fun yr for me where we all go cuckoo all th gossips n stuff n i still remmeber the horror that we have with haslina n moore u r one of my close frens back then n now altho we drifted u r still my close fren n i m sure u understand me inside out already n i m so sorry for sayin all those stupid immmature hurtful stuff back on form4 and form5 cos that time u really hurt me but i admit i was really immature back then n now we grown up a bit n liyoke i hope u can find ur own happiness n smile sincerely
To:Ee ching
my twin hhaha full of cas cas positifs n bein so hyper ching u r one of the people that say the nicest things ever n thnx for everytin u've done for me thanx for listenin 2 my stupid ramblings thanx for tryin 2 spread the happiness n warmth 2 us wen we r feeling down thanx i understand really n thanx for it all
To: Weishan
weishan!!! i can still remember our tradition back in highschool where we go for our weekly talkin sessions at masjid jamek mcD n oso the mall secret recipe shop n u r d only one hu shared my twisted sense of humour n i still remmeber that time we were suppose 2 look at hot japanese boybands but in d end we end up larfing at the gothic harajuku boybands cos tey simply look too ridiculous u are a sincere person n such a nice ffren thanx for listenin 2 all my ramblings n just by bein there.i missed hanging out wiv u n ur sis anyway congrats for the success of ur animation club!!!
To: Daphne
fiefie u r really a strong person u noe althought i dun tink u realise that cos u have a very strong set of opinions n wouldn be influence by others n u r strong to urself like u wouldn follow the trend n do wat others r doin i tried 2 convert u in2 an anime fan but failed miserably i admired u for that n u r an important fren 2 me cos u always listen 2 me n i appreciated that n fie thanx for always helpin me out in class like copying homework n stufff n thanx 4 lettin me tumpang ur car countless times oso hahahahha
To: yeeli,shajy,jess,lizhen etc u guys r oso my close frens n thanx for everytin

No comments: