Sunday, January 05, 2014

Year 2014

Dear Diary,

In response to 16 year old Self

Its been a pleasant surprise to chance upon blogsphere on my super rusty blog.

The last time I checked, my last post was wayyy back in 2009! when I was still a young unruly child *chuckles*

And I chance upon my super old blog post back in April 2006 ---> *points at Archives* that states the TOP 5 THINGS WISHED TO BE ACCOMPLISHED AT AGE 26
- good career with good prospect
- good bf
- salsa dancing (no idea what I was thinking back then)
- kids n babies!
- left out goal 5 on the post.

and now I m hitting 24. Not too far from 26 years old I guess.

but somehow I managed to achieved 2 goals out of the 4.

- somehow manage to stumbled upon a good job in accounting firm
- somehow along the way manage to snagged a totally cute, sweet and caring bf! haha

lol. had no idea how I manage to accomplish them.

and since its a brand new sparkly 2014, here are my dreams and aspirations for the next 5 years:

- buy a home sweet home
- get married in a simple, fun wedding ceremony
- have cute little babies and start a family!
- rise up to corporate ranks and be in a supervisory role.
- get my CPA cert and hopefully after that able to pursue an European MBA :)

here hoping that  all dreams and wishes come true! :)





No comments: