Monday, December 04, 2006

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*GASP*
*SCREAM*
SPM IS OVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!
OMG
OMG
OMG
ARGH
ARGH
I M LIKE SO BLOODY FREAKIN HAPPY LAAA
AHAHAHAHHA
MUAAHAHAHAHA
MUAHHAHA
MUAHAHAHAHA
I DUN CARE I M GOIN 2 TYPE IN BIG LETTERS
AHAHAHAAHHAHAHAH
SPM IS OVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*sings*
ahahaha so anyway future advice 2 all would-be-SPM-ers
DO NOT BLIV IN TIPS OR RAMALANS OR WATEVER LAA
only 15% of kasturi tips actually cam out
seriously
take it frm sum1 hu been thru it all
n tis year is like sum let-bully-all-sains-students-year km com out sum model atom moden wtf?! even d super rajin ppl cant b bothered by d model atom moden crap n sum dmitrev guy(?!)n bio com out sum bloody DNA n RNA i mean my gosh laa hu actually read those things n FZ struktur suxxx wei wat daya n draw tat segitiga thingy shit my god
I HOPE I WONT DIE
blek
n 2day was d last day of class party!!!! in sum random coconut hse place wic look seriously run down from d outside but its actually quite coasy n everytin in d inside n tey make fanstastic lamb hmm...so anyway chill around a bit wiv wat would b d last time all 5L students would ever gather 2gether.*sniffs*i feel so nostalgic n den drank sparkling n take random photos my gosh i would miss skl life n everytin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I MISSS SKL!!!!!!!!!!!!
I MISSS 5L 2006!!!!!!!!!!
5L IS D MOST GOOD BOY N GOOD GIRL CLASSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I DUN WAN2 GRADUATE!!!!!!!!!
n i would like 2 thank every1 here 4 a WONDERFUL YEAR I WOULD MISS EVERY1 HERE SOO SOO MUCH N THANKS 4 A CRAZY N FUN YEAR N EVERYTIN!!!! MUAXXX!!!!!!!!!!!!
n college life is sooo sooo scary wat wiv new frens n all n i would miss skl sooo soo badly
-i would miss d routiness of skl
-i would miss all my frens
-i would miss bein in d same class 4 8 hrs a day everyweek
-college is like adult world where we hav2 grow up n make life decisions
-i dun want 2 grow up
-i miss d part where we cram b4 exams wile stealing each other food
-i miss d part where evermornin we rush 2 copy hwork*OH SHIT KIMIA!!!!!!!*
-i miss sleepin in gina n abdul rahim classs
*CRIES* OMG I CANOT BLIV I.M.LEAVIN.SKL.ANYMORE.
no more 1st day jitters complainin abot blooody hwork bloody marchpast bloody concert practice but I WILL MISS THESE THINGS SOO BADLLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: