Sunday, December 10, 2006

tale of buying prom dress

okies so anyway yesterday me n grace went around cheecheongkai n i hurt my legs by walking 4 almost like 6 hrs.again.anyway was scouting around 2 buy prom stuff.yea i noe prob 90% of d ppl spend more than rm100 on their dress n stuff n at least 15% prob buy dress tat cost like 2000 ++ but I M BROKE la n i dun bliv in spending thousands just 4 1 NITE ONLY.so screw me la n i receive nil funds frm my parents hu dun bliv in prom either.hohoho n i now declare with pride tat me dress only rm60 but do not look like a rag laa n my bag like rm10 n shoes rm18 hahaha so everything ngam ngam around rm 100 *larfs*n one thing i admired about girls is tat tey can try on dresses 4 ever but my patience wear me thin just fter 3 hrs i was like screaming 2 myself "just get a bloody dress!!!"not like i hav a date or sumthing i m goin wiv my frens n all so dun hav2 b tat particular abot d way i dress but mayb try 2 impress a certain mr.peterpan
ok so behold
*THE PROM CHECKLIST*
-dress
-shoes
-hair
-makeup
-accessories
-bag

No comments: