Sunday, April 27, 2008

Thank You.
*breathes in*
Thank you
Grace, for your super adorable kon teddybear!!,Michelle ,for you teddy love box,i'll put all my memorable messages in them instead of coins, Ee Ching,for the super cute flower, i'll put it in my vase,Weishan, for the teddybear its standing side by side with grace's teddy by my table haha, Jia Wei,for your notebook,you notebook santa laa haha Yili + Kahyan +Pikyin for the teddytales pencil case and white nail polish and the super heavy keychain!!!
Beverly,for you wish on frenster this year i WILL wished you!!! muahaha *determined* Lizhen,for the wish on frenster of course i didnt forget you!!!
Also thank you for all the people who sms me on my birthday,
Ee Ching and Kahyan who sms me 12 midnite, Munkuan who is the last 2 sms me and who still remembers my birthday !!! *touched* we never keep in touch for so many years and yet you remember, Weishan for your adorable sms,Liyoke,Jessica,Daphne,Yili,Pikyin,Chong Zeen oh god who else did i miss?
And also to everyone who wished me on my brithday Shajitha,Vijal,Ashwin,Benjamin etc
Thank you to all of you who attended the gathering yesterday thank you for making me feel so happy i had a great time and i misses all of you!!!! I feel so comfartable with all of you thank you for accepting me as a fren with my obvious flaws *hugs*
Arigato gozaimasu!!!
XD
* breathes out*

No comments: