Monday, March 12, 2007

Event:SPM results announcement
Date:Mac 12
Day:Monday
prob one of d most nerve racking nite of my life slept at 5.OO in d mornin laa jz lyin down d feelin so freakin nervous n in msn messenger chat wiv weishan etc haha n we all were like pulling our hair off freakin out n we come out a soundtrack haha i suggest tat we shld sing d song "say my name" wen tey announce all d achievers names.my gosh time flies TOO FAST one moment we enter into spm hall wiv sweaty hands n now we are collectin results!!!
so anyway went 2 my dear old skl 2day,WMS my dear dear skl feel like huggin n kissin all d walls but no mood 2 do it n i was like hiding away frm any teachers view cos i thought my results sux den fter tat wiv trembling heart i collect my results n really i culdn bliv my luck (5A13A21B21B41C6) cos i really thought i SCREW up spm completely but yay!! mathews commented tat our batch results r good n tey r proud of us!! i shall proceed 2 elaborate more mite as well jus type out evrytin here
i type out all d nice nice results den d bad ones
Eng(A1) GCE (A2) --no comments for this jus tat i did enjoy writin my essay on dreams n ambitions n moses gav me a "good" only for my oral
presentation!!!!! wat is tis?!! even daffy got "excellent" !!! pffttt
Maths (A1) --no comments oso but moore was happy cos he say my class,5L got all A1!!!! yay!!!
Moral (A1) --erm studied nilais d nite b4 o.O
Sej (A1) --i reallly thought i screw tis up cos like my whole entire freakin section on k-ekonomi was CRAP n my essays on influences of d malay culture
was a major CRAP but oh well
EST (A1) --no comments but i did put in effort 2 write a nice 3 page essay n elaborate a lot of granmas story
Chem (A2) --O.O i m supposed 2 b like d worse student in chem seriously i have no idea tis is comin n 4 trials i got like wat? 7D so not xpectin much but tis
turn out 2 b a pleasant surprise.wen i open d 1st page n saw d ginger i was like wtf?!!! n i screw up my essays a lot of random crap n stuff i dun
tink i even know wat m i writin.n there's tis stupid section on molecules n evrytin n there's oso tis mega super dumb question where they allocated
10 marks jus 2 draw d electrolyses process seriously i thought i screw it up but thank buddha tat i didn't was shocked 2 see d A2 there
Add maths(A2) --O.O out of 6 add maths exam i failed 5 n d last add math exam wic is spm trials i manage 2 pass thanx 2 coursework i didn see tis comin oso
was soo shocked that i got A2 wei seriously all that prayin must have work wei n i leave out like a whole section C out i tink O.O
BM (A2) -- no comments d examiner culd either hate or like my essay but i know i screw komsas screw all d predictions for komsas so few come out
accurate
Physics (B3) -- i wan 2 kick myself 4 tis!!!! ARGH *sobs* physics was d ONE sunject wic i thought i culd get an A *sobs loud* must b cos of my k3 cos i
counted d down part of d curve of d mercury instead of the top *SOB*
Chinese (B4) --i gave up on tis loong ago wen my teacher told me i write chinese essays english-style.tell me laa how 2 write chinese essays chinese style?
Bio (C6) -- I HATE BIO n thank god i drop it at A lvls haha n no mood 2 study for it oso cos last day of exam so screw tis laa
so overall i realise tat i m dmn freakin weak in science subjects laa!!!!! guess i m more of an arts person mayb oh ya n i saw p.pan 2day!! he dye his hair blonde streaks n i realise tat instant i MISSED him a lot wei like seriously my gosh i tink i m too obssessed about him really i tink i love him too much shit la its been 2 years ++ n i still really like him A LOT n he look better wiv his new style n all

No comments: