Saturday, March 03, 2007

Report: SPCA moral project
guess wat time i wake up 2day? 7.OO o clock i m so hardworking rite cos 2day got xtra chem n fz class n its suppose 2 b oni 4 d late comers but me who dunno NUTS about d crappy bonding n structure thing 4 chem (cos i was dreaming in class) dcide 2 b hardworkin n come 4 class!!! den yadayada class was snoozefest den later tumpang joann eling singning tey all go mkan at MCD den went 2 spca!! n reach tere n dunno wat 2 do so i try (again) 2 b useful n wash d dog bowls agin cos i didn do it yesterday n even d uncles at d place regconize me as "dog bowl washer" n beckon me 2 go over n wash d dog bowl *sweatness*
den fter wards leonard fetch me all d way home 2 PJ n eeling was in d car oso but pai se laa but tey say its straight way 2 selayang i was all pai se n stuff sweatness r u sure its on d way arr??
end of story.oh wait it didin jus end here yesyes cos between our spca grp is like war zone 2 obvious grps surfaced : 1 tat support d leader n another wan tat dun(wic is lie 2/3 of d grp) n honestly we been bitchin about each other like nobody business laa n how dare d leader bitch about me like tat laa? in front of me like so sweet n all n allow us 2 go back but bhind our backs go directly bitch about us sayin we leave early.cos my fren hu eavesdrop told me n i thanked her 4 tat.anyway d china gang was like totaly into bitchin about d leader oso n i tink she deserves it wei.cos honestly i dun really like d leader oso.
n i realise 1 thing is d fact that if i allow myself 2 i can actualy sort of fit in2 d china grp ppl but i guess i choose not to.jus realise tat 2day n it was big discovery there.n i realise that diff gangs speak really diff topics n all.n lengcai can fit in wiv them completely if she chooses to oso but like me she chooses not.n i didn really noe tat big sister is a bit mean oso in her character.
i guess it boils down 2 hu u choose 2 join n hu u r or hu u wan 2 b..

No comments: