Saturday, January 12, 2008


*drums roll*
WELCOME BACK TO MALAYSIA GRACE YEE LILI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:D
:D
haha u r so gonna kill me for putting ur picture here!! but i will put it anyway muahhaahha
cant wait for my exams to over so that can meet up!!!
speakin of exams gahhhh
chem practical-- ermm it was like all d past yr got titrations n stuff but argh apparently the titration reading is 26.6 n mine is 27.1!!! T^T T^T byebye 3 marks *sob* n i brought my whole pile of past yr inside and then jus copy directly onto the answer sheet cos the questions r similiar O.O not that i m complainin :D
M1-- ermmm d begining was ok until question 6 i have no freakin idea how come i cannot find d answer!! evry1 seems to got it except me T^T byebye 5 marks and then for the last questions i can prove d equation but cant seem to get the last answer byebye 6 marks T^T
physics practical-- of all the exams laa i cant believe this is the hardest wei!! have to be quarantined from 2-6 den frm 7-9 =.= gahhhh why la mckl only satu physics lab so durin quarantine chiching does what chiching does best = waste time.so spent the whole time honing my cho tai ti skills until i m a poker expert and my longest record is 4 wins in 1 row!!! muahahhahah and get 2 order mcD oso hahah anyway back to physics prac when i first walk into the lab my first reaction was to ::blink:: cos the apparatus in front of me is super complicated then we get question sheet and blabla start doin experiment it was not until i got a percentage difference of 70% (!!!!!) then i started panicking @%&* but cnt repeat experiment!!!! argh argh den switch to another experiment and i only put 1 spoon of ice inside the water not 1 heapful of ice!!! so my temp diff is only 8 celsius while others gt 12 celsius T^T T^T (i have no idea why i didnt put in 1 heapful instead) den come to the string tension experiment and i have no idea whether my answer is correct *in doubt* and the fter the test discuss with evry1 and apparently my % difference isnt the highest others gt like 140% etc *panicky* crap laa i guess i have to repeat physics practical exam weii T^T T^T

No comments: