Thursday, January 24, 2008

Language of The Heart
Yesterday while laying on my bed,I chanced upon the language of the heart.The language of the heart is very weak but thankfully its still there.Thankfully it havent died yet underneath all these social pressure and expectations.Haha.I was just laying down on my bed thinking and thinking of all these random things then it just hit me.
So this is what the language of the heart is telling me:
-That I m in a wrong situation.I shouldn't be in A-Levels.I should instead go to a liberal arts education system where people get to developed more skills,explore more about themselves etc.I think the education system is wrong.Because all it has produced is job ready machines and not people with awareness and who can think.This is wrong and it will crumble down one day when it realise they are just moving at the same point and not moving forward.But sigh I cant do much because my parents want me to be in A-Levels.
-That I should become a psychologist and help people.I know I will have my greatest strenght only when I help people.I have no idea how those multi billionaires got their motivation from but I knew that I m only strong when I help people.I still remember few months back when I help a blind and something inside me just blossom and its such a wonderful feeling.I feel so strong then like I could conquer anything.
-That I should paint again.These restrictions around me all these rules and regulations is killing me.I need to get out of this situation.I need to go somewhere open somewhere liberal where I could paint again.Paint anything I want Paint my thoughts paint the scenery and just soaked myself in my art.Lose myself in my art.Its been such a long time since I felt that and I wanna feel that again.
-That I should read more.There is something calling for me.And I am seeking for it.
I m not seeking for happiness because happiness is within yourself.
I m not seeking for companionship because eventhough someone is miles away You can still see them inside you.
I m seeking for something.And that something wont reveal themselves to me until I m ready.
-That I should travel around the world.I got so many questions I wanna ask the world.And I can only acheive that unless I travel my ownself.
-That I should become a vegetarian.Its sick the way those guys just killed animals killed the cows and hang them in poles just like that.That is wrong weii.Eventhough they are animals they deserve a better life.They are still part of nature part of the environment.
why do I have a feeling I'll end up as a nun arr?

No comments: